Free Wolfgangsee Card
Love at first sight: The Wolfgangsee Card makes hearts race with its many benefits
Become immersed in a world of mountains and lakes with your Wolfgangsee discounts. Enjoy year’ round benefits with your card. The Wolfgangsee Card can be used not only for discounted ticket prices around the lake, but also for seasonal programs and special offers.
Free of charge at your accommodation!
How do I get my Wolfgangsee Card?
All guests receive their personal Wolfgangsee Card upon registration at their accommodation.
How much does it cost?
The Wolfgangsee Card is free of charge for all overnight guests in participating establishments.
How long is it valid for?
The Wolfgangsee Card is valid for the entire duration of your stay.
What benefits does the card offer?
A detailed overview of all advantages can be found below
The services may vary depending on the season.
Who can use my Wolfgangsee Card?
The Wolfgangsee Card may only be used by the named guest and may not be passed on to third parties. Misuse may result in the card being confiscated.
Does my child need his/her own card?
Yes, the Wolfgangsee Card is available for all children aged 3 years or older.
All Wolfgangsee Card Partners
Enjoy year’ round benefits with your card.
- Wolfgangsee Schifffahrt ferries, Salzburg AG Tourismus
- Schafberg Bahn, Salzburg AG Tourismus
- Postalm Mautstraße
- Natural beaches in Strobl
- Summer toboggan run in Strobl
- Abarena - all-weather amusement park
- Wellness-Alm am Leopoldhof
- Experience Kleefeld
- Joe's Waterski
- Water ski school Girbl
- Bike rental Huber & Schiendorfer GmbH, Strobl
- Bike rental Radhaus Wolfgangsee GmbH, St. Gilgen
- Bike rental Seebiker, St. Wolfgang
- Bike rental Pro Travel, St. Wolfgang
- Guided tours of St. Wolfgang and St. Gilgen
- Activities at Wolfgangsee - summer program
- Mozart museum St. Gilgen
- Zinkenbacher Malerkolonie Museum Association, St. Gilgen
- Musical instruments museum, St. Gilgen
- Kathrin Cable Car
- Karkogel-Seilbahn summer toboggan run, Abtenau