Cross Country Skiing "Round the lake Wolfgangsee"
Great cross-country adventures around Strobl and St. Wolfgang.
Enjoy cross-country skiing on groomed trails in the valley in classic technique or skating technique.
You can choose from flat to challenging tracks, each track is a unique experience and the trail network extends over 42 km.
Cross Country Skiing Trails:
- Lakeside Trail - 20 km classic and skating technique - easy
- Weißenbach Circular Trail - 4 km classic and skating technique - easy
- Race Track - 2 km classic and skating technique - difficult
- The Wolfgang Valley Trail - 17 km classic technique - 12 km skating technique - medium
- Mönichsreith Circular Trail - 4 km classic technique - medium
- Rußbach Circular Trail - 3 km classic and skating technique - medium
- Golf Course Circular Trail - 4 km classic and skating technique - medium
- Ried Trail - 4 km classic technique - medium
it depends on the snow condition
- Parking space: 20
Cross-country ski and snow information
- Cross-country skiiing
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (6 - 10 Year)
Please get in touch for more information.